Thursday, May 7, 2009

mount rushmore




On the 4th we arrived at heartland RV park just outside of rapid city. We will be staying here for 3 days. I give this campground a 8 out of 10. After we got there we went to mount Rushmore and we saw the presidents heads. At first i didn't know who was up there but then i looked really hard and i was able to figure them out. I am not going to put there names up because you should know them. We left Rushmore and went to go eat at this place called bumpin buffalo, it was really good. I had chicken fingers because i just had a burger the day before, my mom had buffalo burger which she didnt even save me a bite, and my dad had a regular cheese burger. Then we went to crazy horse park and that is like Rushmore but with a different person. I cant remember his name but he has a name, maybe. Then we headed back to the RV and we saw a pack of bison. They are huge and stinky. I think these pictures are good but i cant tell because they are small when you upload them. And the drive out to rushmore was long and i missed Two and a half men and the Big Bang Theory.

No comments:

Post a Comment