Monday, May 11, 2009

golf and ponderosa

On the 9th me and my dad went golfing, but we didnt have our clubs so we went to a pawn shop and we rented some. I havent played 9 holes in 5 years so i was pretty rusty. I got 60 for 9 holes but we were using clubs from the 80s, my dad scored 40.

Yesterday we left Thermopolis and we headed to Cody, WY. This town is so cool, its a modern town so it has a walmart, arbys, subway, and tons of other stuff. We are staying at Ponderosa campground, which is really nice it is on a stream and is walking distain to main street. I'll give this campground 10 out of 10 stars because it is so nice. Yesterday we went to the buffalo bill museam and it was so boring but i did get tons of steps. ( the thing about the steps is i have a pedometer and i need to get 15000 a day Yesterday i got 20000 steps.) The museam was so dumb i dont even know who buffalo bill is and i still dont.

No comments:

Post a Comment