Friday, May 15, 2009

Dinosaurland KOA

Yesterday we left Rock springs and went in to Utah. We went straight down in to Vernal, UT. We went to a a national park all about dinosaurs and we took a mile hike up to a site where you could see a couple of real bones. That was cool because that was my first real hike up a mountain and i drank alot of water, i was so surprised how hot it was when you start walking. We stayed at a KOA 14 miles from the park. The campground was not that good but we did see a husky. I would give this campground 2 out of 5 stars. But we did have cable :)
I am not going to be able to update every day for a couple of days because i have a virus on my computer and we have to take it to geek squad tomorrow and see if they can get it of. I have tryed everything to get it off but nothing worked. Right now i am using my moms PC and i dont like using this computer.

2 comments:

  1. Great job, Jesse! I am enjoying your perspective on the trip along with your great pictures. I hope you are able to get your computer back up and running - how frustrating!

    ReplyDelete