Sunday, May 24, 2009

dead horse

On the 23rd we went to Dead Horse State Park. It was so cool it had an awesome view straight off the edge off a Cliff. It was a thousand feet to the ground at least and i sat on the edge off the Cliff with my feet dangling off the edge. And my mom is terrified of heights so she couldn't get close at all. We had a rough day because every one was at each others throats because i wanted to go back to the RV because we had a massive thunder storm coming at us my dad want to go back but my mom wanted to keep on going. But we needed to get back to the RV because our jeep was shutting down when we slowed down. The park was so beautiful and so wide spread. When we got back to the RV it poured down rain like i have never seen it before. Oh we didn't do any thing on the 22nd so that is why i skipped that. I will put pictures of it on in a day. And my computer is now working and i am using it.

No comments:

Post a Comment